Friday Thoughts: Above & Beyond
A parent recently shared with me how much she appreciates how CAC teachers go above and beyond what’s excepted. She shared with me some of her experiences with other schools, and stated several times how teachers at CAC seem to bend over backwards to help. Below are some of the things she shared.
- A teacher creates tutorial videos that help her son (and her!) work on math each night.
- Lesson plans and assignments are consistently posted on RenWeb which helps students balance their busy after-school schedules.
- When their family experienced a crisis, her children’s teachers called, sent cards, emailed, and even visited at the hospital.
- When she emails or calls teachers, she often gets a response that same day.
- Teachers are willing to listen and look for ways to accommodate her children’s different learning needs.
- Teachers here do more than just teach. They mentor, love, and genuinely care for students.
I always love hearing things like that from parents! Let’s keep up the great work! Keep finding ways to go above and beyond, and as Michael Hyatt would say, let’s keep creating “Wow Experiences” for our students and their families.