Today the elementary campuses donned their best athletic attire and the secondary campus recreated their favorite internet memes! Lots of fun and…
About the PFTA
CAC’s PFTA is a parent-led organization dedicated to bettering our school through fundraising and volunteering. Each campus’ PFTA organization takes on individual projects and activities that directly benefit their students and teachers.
Please consider supporting the academic excellence of CAC by joining the PFTA. Membership dues are $25 per family per year, and 100 percent of the money goes directly to the school and PFTA-approved projects such as:
- Continuing Education Workshops
- Faculty and Staff Appreciation Luncheons
- Spirit Wear
- Boys and Girls State each year
- Additional Classroom Items
…and a variety of other projects!
In the past few years we have…
- Donated $10k for computer lab
- Donated $25k for atrium remodel (air conditioning, heating, furniture, carpet, etc)
Donated $2500 to the secondary Fine Arts Department
Becoming a member is quick and easy! Sign up here: