5 Things to Know About the New CAC Website
CAC is excited to announce the launch of the newly designed cacmustangs.org! The new and improved website will allow you easier access to information about school events, student information, CAC social media and more from your smartphone, tablet or desktop computer.
The renovated website includes many new features, and we encourage you to go see them for yourself! Below are five specific new tools we think you will find useful.
1. Responsive Design – Whether you’re viewing the website from your laptop, tablet or mobile phone, it’s now much easier to reach the information you’re looking for on the go! With the new responsive design, you get an experience customized for whichever device you’re using, including an app-like format for your mobile phone.
2. New CAC Athletics Section – All the information previously found on cacsports.org is now under the athletics section on cacmustangs.org. From individual team schedules, to game results – this is your new one-stop shop for all things Mustang athletics!
3. The CAC Blog – For the first time, the CAC family has a place to share stories and tips regarding CAC and education! The ‘Stang, CAC’s new blog, will be a place where teachers, administrators and parents alike can contribute their thoughts and other information the CAC family will find valuable. You can find and subscribe to The ‘Stang under the News & Events tab.
4. Campus-Specific Calendars – You can now see what’s coming up at your specific campus by viewing Calendars under the News & Events tab. In the left-hand column, simply choose Secondary Campus, NLR Elementary or PV Elementary to view only the events happening on your campus.
5. Alumni Information Page – If you’re a CAC alumnus or alumna, we want to hear from you! And now there’s a place we can. On the new homepage, you’ll see an “Alumni” link in the top right hand corner. Click there to fill out some quick information about yourself so we can keep you better informed about news and events involving CAC alumni.