What did you do this weekend? Saturday, July 14 – At 11:40 a.m. the heat index had surpassed 103 degrees and the…
- This event has passed.
August 21, 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Secondary students return to Wild River Country for The Wave Friday, August 21! Each year at The Wave, our students and faculty gather in the band room for singing and a campus-wide devotional before heading down the road to Wild River Country. On this night, the park opens its doors exclusively for our CAC secondary students to fellowship together. This year, we’re excited to have our sixth graders join us for this adventure!
Here’s what you need to know:
– Our devotional will begin at 7 p.m. in the CAC band room.
– Students should be at school by 6:45 p.m. to purchase park passes ($10).
– Students must wear shirts and shorts to the devotional.
– After our devotional (at around 8 p.m.), students will take their own vehicles or ride a school bus to Wild River Country.
– At the park, students must wear a dark T-shirt (preferably at CAC T-shirt) over their appropriate swimwear.
– Students should arrange to be picked up at Wild River Country by 10 p.m.