Last night we honored our three baseball senior athletes. Thanks for all of your hard work and dedication, boys!
Mustang Summer Camp
Mustang Summer Camp
Sessions for Mustang Summer Camp will run May 29 – July 31 with half day, full day and drop-in options available for CAC families. Special one-week classes will also be offered during the summer, led by CAC faculty and covering a variety of themes. Camp will be held at Pleasant Valley Elementary.
Mustang Summer Camp is open to students entering grades Pre-K 4 through 6 who were enrolled at CAC during the 2017-2018 school year. To enroll and reserve a spot, CAC families must complete a registration and release form for each child and submit with registration payment. CAC families who complete the enrollment process by Friday, April 13 will be guaranteed a spot for their child. Registrations after April 13 will be subject to class size and availability.
Click the link below to download the Mustang Summer Camp booklet, including the camp registration and release form.Mustang Summer Camp Booklet
Click the link below to learn more about Mustang Summer Sports Camps.Mustang Summer Sports Camps
- Registration fee (non-refundable) by April 13: $35
- Registration fee (non-refundable) after April 13: $45
- Field trip fee (2nd – 6th grade only): $50
- Bus transportation fee for camps at high school (if applicable): $10/camp
- Lunch (if applicable): $4.50 per day
- Late pick-up charge (if applicable): $5 per minute after 5:45 p.m.
- $14.00 per session (7:15 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. or 12:30 p.m. – 5:45 p.m.)
- $6.00 per session for BSC or ASC if you attend a class (7:15 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. or 4:00 p.m. – 5:45 p.m.)
- $28 per day (7:15 a.m. – 5:45 p.m.)
- Drop-in rates (after paid registration fee) – $17.50 per session or $35 per day
- Drop-in requirements: Must be approved one day in advance. Students who drop-in may not attend field trips.
- Registration fee (non-refundable) due Friday, April 13
- Sessions for June must be paid by Friday, May 14
- Sessions for July must be paid by Friday, June 25
- $80 for three-hour class
- Classes will be offered to all students attending CAC, not just summer camp students.
Lunch is available to students for $4.50 per day (drink included).
Please send a snack from home for your child. Please send one snack per session (morning & afternoon).