"The thing is, he actually got me to feel comfortable about writing. Up until his class, some of the English teachers I…
Mustang Summer Camp
Mustang Summer Camp
Sessions for Mustang Summer Camp will run June 1 – July 22 with half day, full day and drop-in options available for CAC families. Special one-week classes will also be offered during the summer, led by CAC faculty and covering a variety of themes. Camp will be held at Pleasant Valley Elementary.
Mustang Summer Camp is open to students entering grades Pre-K 4 through 6 who were enrolled at CAC during the 2015-2016 school year. To enroll and reserve a spot, CAC families must complete a registration and release form for each child and submit with registration payment. CAC families who complete the enrollment process by Friday, April 22 will be guaranteed a spot for their child. Registrations after April 22 will be subject to class size and availability.
Click the link below to download the Mustang Summer Camp booklet, including the camp registration and release form.Mustang Summer Camp Booklet
- Registration fee (non-refundable) by April 22: $35
- Registration fee (non-refundable) after April 22: $45
- Field trip fee (2nd – 6th grades only): $45
- Bus transportation fee for camps at high school (if applicable): $10/camp
- Lunch (if applicable): $4.50 per day
- Late Pick-up charge (if applicable): $5 per minute after 5:45 p.m.
- $12.50 per session (7:15 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. or 12:30 p.m. – 5:45 p.m.)
- $6.00 per session for BSC or ASC if you attend a class (7:15 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. or 4:00 p.m. – 5:45 p.m.)
- $25 per day (7:15 a.m. – 5:45 p.m.)
- Drop-in rates (after paid registration fee) – $17.50 per session or $35 per day
- Drop-in requirements: Must be approved one day in advance. Students who drop-in may not attend field trips.
- Registration fee (non-refundable) due Friday, April 22
- Sessions for June must be paid by Friday, May 16
- Sessions for July must be paid by Friday, June 24
- $75 for three-hour class
- Classes will be offered to all students attending CAC, not just summer camp students.
Summer Holiday Care
- Summer Holiday care may be offered the week of July 25 – 29. If offered, it will be limited to 20 students. Information will come home during the summer if it is offered.
Lunch is available to students for $4.50 per day (drink included).
Please send a snack from home for your child. Please send one snack per session (morning & afternoon).