Check out these sweet photos from the NLR Back to School Ice Cream Social 🍦 Thanks to everyone who came out!
Welcome and thank you for your interest in becoming a part of the Central Arkansas Christian Schools community. We are committed to our mission of providing a distinctively Christian education and inspiring excellence, independence, and a transforming faith in God. We seek individuals who share the same commitment to God, young people and Christian education.CAC’s Community Covenant, Statement of Faith & Christian Heritage View Current Employment Opportunities
- If you are a certified teacher, download CAC’s certified employment application below.
- If you are seeking a non-certified position, download CAC’s non-certified employment application below.
Please submit your completed application along with your resume and cover letter for review by choosing one of the following:
- E-mail completed documents to Lisa Lancaster in the President’s Office.
- Mail completed documents to:
Central Arkansas Christian Schools — Attn: President’s Office.
#1 Windsong Drive, North Little Rock, AR 72113
- Fax completed documents to: (501) 791-7975 Attn: President’s Office
For further information, contact Lisa Lancaster at (501) 758-3160 Ext. 223.
Central Arkansas Christian Schools does not discriminate on the basis of color, ethnicity, gender, age or any other categories protected by federal, state and local law. All applicants must pass a background check prior to being considered for employment at CAC.