CAC at a Glance
There are numerous factors to consider when selecting a school for your child. At CAC, we believe our unique, Christ-driven environment can be an excellent place for your child’s physical, social, intellectual and spiritual growth. On the following page, we’ve made an attempt to create a snapshot of our CAC community for you, yet we acknowledge that no brag sheet or list of accolades can do it justice – you need to see the CAC difference for yourself!
Interested in what you read? Contact Chad Tappe, director of admissions, to learn more about CAC and schedule an opportunity to decide for yourself
CAC at a Glance
- 99 percent of students from CAC’s senior class have continued their education at the collegiate level.
- CAC’s Pleasant Valley campus has raised more money for the Multiple Sclerosis Society than any other elementary school in the state of Arkansas for the past four years.
- CAC’s athletic teams have taken home 16 state championships in the last 6 years.
- 42 percent of students from the Class of 2010 were offered academic scholarships to continue their education at a college or university.
- More than 300 high school students are involved in Mustang Missions, CAC’s student and faculty-led service organization, each year.
- Each year, more than 25 colleges and universities schedule individual visits on the CAC secondary campus.
- More than 100 students participate in domestic and international trips – many of them annually to the following locations: Italy, France, England, Costa Rica, Spain, Haiti, Washington D.C., and others.
- For the Fall 2009 production of Anything Goes, 15 percent of students at CAC’s high school campus were involved in either cast or technical crew.
- Mustang Missions completed 25 outreach missions during the last academic year.
- Every year, approximately 70 students and parents from CAC’s 6th grade classes travel to Space Camp in Huntsville, Ala.
- CAC’s graduating seniors have been recognized as AP scholars and AP scholars with honor each year since 2003.